Everyone should have a coach, coaching is the best thing that ever happened to me. Personal development coaching changed my life beyond all recognition. I love coaching, can you tell?
As a result of personal development coaching I am;
- Less stressed and far equipped to deal with life’s hurdles,
- Able to quickly reduce my anxiety levels with a handful of strategies so it doesn’t take over and ruin my entire day,
- Far clearer on what I want out of life and now have the tools to ensure I make my dreams happen,
- Able to decrease the level of worry I experience, allowing me to feel free with more headspace to focus on the things that matter.
- I have more fulfilling relationships as I am more present and not constantly “in my head”
- I’m more confident and ooze of self-belief,
- Best of all, I am happier now, than I have ever been.
I would argue (very strongly) that everyone would
benefit from having a personal development coach.
I don’t tell you this to boast or gloat, I tell you because I want you to know that this, and more, is possible for you too.
It hasn’t always been like this. Before I discovered coaching 10 years ago, I was very sceptical. I remember when I worked as a recruitment consultant, a candidate who I had just delivered a job offer to told me that before he would accept a job he wanted to speak with his life coach first. I was staggered, that he couldn’t he make his own mind up.
Personal development coaching isn’t expensive advice
This was a massive error in my thinking. Coaching isn’t about being told what to do. Coaching provides the luxury that most of us don’t have. A space that’s dedicated solely to you.
Where you can talk to someone who is trained to get the very best from you by asking thought provoking questions.
To many it may sound like an unnecessary, new-fangled, self-extravagance or an indulgence. Or as someone I recently spoke with “An expensive way to get advice” Note – coaching is not advice, it’s about you taking ownership for changing your life, for the better.
At the end of a personal coaching Discovery Call,
What will I know?
- What your goals and dreams look like and clear understanding of how coaching will help you achieve these goals,
- How important these goals are to you and the cost of not achieving them,
- An appreciation of how a series of coaching sessions will move you from where you are now, to where you want to be.
- If we are right for each other, because that’s one of the most important parts of the coaching relationship. Most of the time, the chemistry is right on both sides, but sometimes it isn’t, and that’s fine. It just means you haven’t found the right coach yet.
- If I can help you achieve your goals or not. I am very upfront about the fact that I don’t work with everyone. If I don’t think I can help, I will be honest and tell you that I can’t help.
- The answers to all your questions about personal development coaching. Also read common questions.
- If I am the right coach for you. I am not right for everyone and that’s perfectly ok, that’s exactly what these calls are designed for,
- How much investment is required, both time and money.
- When your first coaching session will start.
Book your free discovery call
Start changing your life into the one you really want.
Call me 07412 384 420 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not ready to invest in coaching for whatever reason,
sign up to my newsletter and receive inspirational stories and advice that will help you achieve your goals and change your life for the better.