Confidence and self-belief, ahh if I could bottle them up and sell them, I would be a very rich woman. Well I can do the next best thing! I can give you a tool kit for life so you can keep developing this much needed skill.
That’s the thing with confidence, it’s self-generated and unfortunately nobody else can give it to you (they can take it away from you if you don’t have the right mindset though)
I have coached so many fantastic women over the years who have worked with me in the hope of becoming more successful at work.
What does success mean to you?
Success means different things to different women, perhaps for you, success is landing a position on the board or leadership team. Perhaps it’s about securing that all-important promotion, being selected to work on a special project or secondment, finally lose that imposter syndrome or simply having the confidence to take control of your own future.
Whatever your version of success, there’s one vital ingredient – CONFIDENCE
Just imagine for a second, how life would be if you had Rockstar confidence and unshakable self-belief:
- No longer feeling like a fraud, an impostor at work, that horrible feeling that you will be ‘found out’
- More time, energy and mental capacity to focus on your task at hand – no worry, what if’s and overthinking
- Valuing your skills and experience and knowing that you have your job on merit and the value you add to your organisation.
- Knowing that perfection doesn’t exist and being happy with a job well done – no more staying late to finish a project that’s already good enough.
- No more requiring external validation, you value yourself, your skills and abilities – it’s always nice to hear good feedback, but you no longer NEED it.
- Goodbye negative external voice – free to get on with your work and enjoy life in the corporate world
- Seeking out feedback as a way to tweak and improve, rather than taking it personally. If you don’t agree with someone’s feedback, you let it go.
- You no longer fear failure, but you see it for the fantastic learning opportunity that it is. You know dwelling on past failures serves no purpose.
- Your confidence and self-belief is clear to see, people trust and value your opinion because they believe in you.
- Promotion and special projects are never far away – people want you on their team
- Others start to look up to you and want to be you, your confidence and self-belief is overwhelming and they want to be just like you.
- Pay and performance reviews start going your way
- By golly – head-hunters are actively seeking you out
- Life just got way more interesting!
You can have all of this and more.
I say this with confidence as I have been right where you are now – lacking confidence and self-belief, so much so it started to impact my success at work. I can also say that you can completely transform your confidence levels and self-belief. Trust me, that’s exactly what I did.
If you want to build Rockstar confidence and unshakable self-belief so that you can finally get that promotion and take your career to the next level, check out my 1-Day Confidence Workshop, designed for women just like you.