Nice to meet you, I am Helen, and I am so passionate about supporting women to build rockstar levels of confidence and unshakable self-belief, so that they can realise their dreams!
Here’s a little snapshot about me.
- My first “proper” job was as a Marketing Assistant for an IT company.
- My very first job was a working on a fruit and veg stall in Doncaster market.
- I ran the 2016 Virgin London Marathon, and really want to do it again.
- I studied at Leeds Metropolitan University and gained a 2.1 (Hons) in Business Information Management.
- After graduating from University I lived on the Spanish Island of Menorca and worked as a travel representative for Thomas Cook.
- I backpacked by myself, around Australia for 12 months, one of the best years of my life!
- I am originally from Yorkshire, and proud of it I am!
- I spent 4 years living and working in the United Arab Emirates, although I still miss the climate, there’s no better place on earth than the UK in the summer time.
- I have two cats, who relocated to London with me from Dubai. (I really want a dog as well)
- Why do I love my job? I love coaching individuals to help them discover their true potential so that all areas of their life improve rapidly.
- I trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro.
- I am looking for my next adventurous challenge.
- I now live in Surrey and run my coaching sessions from my practice in Leatherhead.
- Only a few years ago I had zero levels of confidence or self-belief, I quickly learnt how to sort that out!